Great Mid-Century Modern home in a court. This home has been loved and cared for by occupants. Sellers have made upgrades to the kitchen, baths, Flooring, lighting and paint. Great private location on the court at the end. Close to shopping and freeway access.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer Connected,Public Sewer
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
River City Commons
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Ground Floor, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Dining/Family Combo
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Pantry Closet,Slab Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Free Standing Electric Range
- Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Simulated Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Coverings
- 1. Family Room.
- Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Guest Parking Available.
- Covered Patio,Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Built-In,Common Facility
- Spa/Hot Tub Built-In
- Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Cul-De-Sac,Street Lights,Low Maintenance, Covered Patio,Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Cul-De-Sac,Street Lights,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jim Anderson, Lyon Real Estate LP
Agent License: 01268030