REDUCED TO SELL! Live here in this charming modern ranch style detached single family home behind the gates, in the highly sought-after Pocket/Greenhaven area. Corner lot home boosts private alley access, vaulted ceilings, recess lighting, separate living and formal dining room, fireplace, front room with French doors can be used as an office or bedroom, large master with walk-in closet and 3rd bedroom tucked quietly away in the back, patio with new steel posts wood fence, tile roof and 2 car garage. Come cook in the gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and an island bar. A newer built home from 2006 which is a rare find in this neighborhood, located across from luxury Riverlake homes. Only walking distances to BelAir grocery store, restaurants, transportation and schools. Great as a Rental or First Time Buyers. Not a Zero lot home or Condo!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Reflections At Rush River
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Room
- Cabinets,Sink,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Granite Counter,Island
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Window
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Free Standing Electric Range
- Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- 1. Living Room,Gas Log,Gas Piped.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Rear.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Gated Community,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance, Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Corner,Gated Community,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Niki Doan, NHD Realty
Agent License: 01344747