Classic 1940s Bungalow available in South Oak Park with updates and detached single car garage on a 4000 SF lot! Home features plenty of natural sunlight, newer laminate flooring and dual pane windows throughout. Kitchen upgraded with new white shaker cabinets, countertops and subway tile backsplash. Through the kitchen, you will find an indoor laundry area and access to the large backyard with plenty of space to entertain guests! Home is move-in ready, come check it out in person!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
In & Connected
896 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area
- Hookups Only,Inside Room
- Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Dishwasher
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Back Yard,Chain Link,Wood,Front Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance. Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Dennis McCarthy, Grounded R.E.
Agent License: 01990723