Good location of old Roseville. Building has very good curb appeal. Both units are one bedroom/one bath. One side has had some upgrades. Both units have wood floors. One side has wood/glass French doors from living room into dining room. Lots of wood accents in window and door framing. Both units have a separate laundry rooms with full size washer/dryer hook ups. One unit has a driveway to a one car garage, one unit has off street parking only. Both units have a fenced back yard. This property could use a few cosmetic updates.
Residential - Duplex, Multi-Family, Bungalow, Mediterranean, 1 Story
644 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Roseville Heights map #2
Detailed Room Information
- In Each Unit,Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Free Standing Gas Range,Gas Water Heater
- Wood, Linoleum
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Floor Furnace.
- Dual Pane Partial,Varies by Unit
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off Street,Detached,Street,Garage,Varies by Unit.
- Uncovered Patio,Varies by Unit
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Original,Varies by Unit
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Shape Irregular,Curbs/Gutters,Sidewalk,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Fenced Yard,Yard Space, Uncovered Patio,Varies by Unit. Corner,Shape Irregular,Curbs/Gutters,Sidewalk,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jim Anderson, Lyon Real Estate LP
Agent License: 01268030