This home is a large single story on a .27 acre lot in a great neighborhood. This lot has plenty of room for pool, ADU or possibly a garden. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living and family room, breakfast nook, Formal dinning room, two fireplaces and French doors to patio off the breakfast nook. This home has recently had the interior painted, roof is approximately 3 years new and the HVAC unit is approximatley 2 years new. Close to parks, schools and shopping. Lots of room for your family to grow in this property.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
In & Connected,Public Sewer
1,848 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Del Paso Manor 14
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Breakfast Nook,Dining Bar,Dining/Family Combo
- In Garage
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Electric Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- Dual Pane Partial
- 2. Brick,Living Room,Family Room,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Frame
- Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Back Yard,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler Front,Shape Regular,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Jim Anderson, Lyon Real Estate LP
Agent License: 01268030